Hey guys! Another month, another beauty box. Well, 3 boxes to be exact, but the one that always comes first is the Birchbox one!
This month’s box is Magique Mantra. We received a box with stickers and I decided that my Mantra will be: Always – explore, travel and smile.
Here’s what was inside the box:
- Velveteen Dream Baume lissant by Amika (hair care) – Yuka: 27/100
- l’Emulsion Visage Supernature by Huygens (face care)
- Fierce & Fine Graphic Liner by Doucce (make-up)
- The Ritual of Sakura – gommage pour le corps by Rituals (body care) – Yuka: 35/100
- Facial Roller en Jade by Mélusine (accessory)
I haven’t used any of these 3 products. Mostly because they were badly rated on Yuka (the Huygens one didn’t have any code to scan). However, I am familiar with Ritual products and they are truly excellent!
I wasn’t so excited about the liquid eyeliner as I rarely ever use any, but the one reason why I absolutely love this month’s box. And why it makes this box totally worth it has got to be the Jade Face Roller. I’ve wanted one for so long and I was actually thinking of buying. I guess I don’t have to anymore. Yeah!!! So every morning and night, I religiously use this after I’ve applied my face cream. I love how it removes the puffiness off my face especially in the morning. I still have to try the technique of putting it in the refrigerator before using it.
If you’re interested in subscribing to this box, here is my referral code: https://birchbox.fr/r/alifewithlove