I’ve been eyeing the Prescription Lab beauty box for a while now, but I never took the final step to ordering it. I saw it a lot of times on Instagram and I always told myself I would try it someday. I really like the fact that some of the products in the box were full size and really useful which are actually the reasons why I was disappointed and stopped my subscription with Glossy Box and My Little Box (click here, here, and here for the posts).
Prescription Lab X Camille Enrico – Septembre 2018
- Uriage – Crème nuit peeling multi-action age protect (visage)
- Calvin Klein – Eau de parfum sample Women (corps)
- Calvin Klein – lait pour le corps Women (corps)
- Kos Paris – sérum à la camomille (visage)
- L’Oreal Source Essentielle – shampooing (cheveux)
- Prescription Lab – mascara soin et volume (make-up)
- Camille Enrico – jonc
I love how the Prescription Lab Mascara lengthens my lashes. Problem is, this past month I feel like I’m developing an allergy to mascaras in general. Has anyone else experienced this?
If you’re interested in subscribing to this box, send me your email address to get 5 Euros off your first box. 🙂