Updated: Mar 9
Hey, you! 📚
I've just uploaded a new video on our Youtube channel (click here) and I couldn't be more excited! This was the perfect opportunity to launch a new kind of video series in our channel of one of my other passions ...reading! ❤️❤️
I've already written about books in the blog, so it might seem like nothing new here.
Anyways, ... here's the list of the books. If you wanna hear me talk about them, watch the video above.
1. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey - https://amzn.to/3t4PKJm
2. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng - https://amzn.to/327Saep
3. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens - https://amzn.to/31Ukj8u
4. Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi - https://amzn.to/2Q1DLxm
5. Becoming by Michelle Obama - https://amzn.to/3mteI2q
1. A Single Thread by Tracy Chevalier - https://amzn.to/31RztLG
1. Central Park by Guillaume Musso - https://amzn.to/31WeWFY
So what do you think? Have you read any of these books? 😊
This post is not sponsored! Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if anyone purchases through them. This helps support my channel so I can continue to create videos. Thanks!